Gujarat Seb PSE SSE Scholarship, PSE-SSE EXAM OLD PAPERS
Primary – Secondary Education Scholarship Examination
PSE-SSE EXAM OLD PAPERS
- Online Application form
- Fee reciept (only seb copy)
- School Principal signature and seel
Primary Education Scholarship Examination:
Students studying in Government Primary Schools, Local Body Schools (District Panchayat / Municipal / Municipal School) Granted Primary and Non-Granted Primary Schools in Std. 5 in the current academic year. Will be able to give.
Must have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in Std-5.
Secondary Education Scholarship Examination:
Students who are studying in Government Secondary Schools, Local Body Schools, Granted Secondary and Non-Granted Secondary Schools in Std. 8 in the current academic year will be able to appear for the Secondary Education Scholarship Examination.
Must have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in Std-8. *
PSE-SSE EXAM OLD PAPERS
Primary Education Scholarship Examination The syllabus for Primary Education Scholarship Examination will be from Std-1 to 5
Secondary Education Scholarship Examination The syllabus for the Secondary Education Scholarship Examination will be from Std-6 to 8.
Exam and paper medium:- Gujarati
Income limit:- No income limit in this examination
PSE-SSE EXAM OLD PAPERS
How to apply online:
Online application will be accepted by the State Examination Board in respect of this advertisement. Candidate dated 08/01/2021 from 12.00 noon) Application form can be filled on SEB WEBSITE during 9/01/2071 (up to 9.4 pm). The candidate has to follow the following steps to apply. The application will be considered valid only after paying the fee after confirming the application form. .
- The entire form should be filled in English.
- First go to SEB WEBSITE Clicking on “Apply online” Appears.
- All the information requested first has to be filled in the Application Format.
- Student details have to be filled on the basis of U-DISE Number.
- For school details have to be filled on the basis of School DISE Number. Will be generated.
- Which the candidate has to save. Now click on Upload photo-signature at the top of the page. Type your Application Number here and type your Birth Date. Then click on submit.
- Here Photo and signature will be uploaded. In order to upload the signature, first of all your photo and signature should be in JPG format (15 Kb) in the computer in such a way that it does not exceed the size. Click on the Browse Button.
- Select the file where the photo is stored. And Open Button – Click.
- Now click on upload button next to Browse Button. Now your photo will appear next to it.
- Now you have to upload both features in the same way.
- Now click on confirm Application.
- Type your Application Number here and type your Birth Date.
- Then click on Submit. If you want to improve the application, click on Edit Application.
- Any modification can be made in the application before the application is confirmed, but no amendment can be made in the application after the application is confirmed.
- Click confirm only if you do not feel the need to modify the application.
- Clicking on Confirm will accept the candidate’s application online and only after that it will be considered valid.
- Now click on Print Application & Fee chalan.
- Type your confirmation number here and type your Birth Date.
- Then click on Submit.
- Print your application form and fee currency from here.
- After that, any computerized Indian post office branch in Gujarat will be able to pay the examination fee in cash or through ATM CARD / NET BANKING through online payment gateway.
How to pay Fee:
- After completing the examination fee, after confirming the examination fee, the payment will be signed in cash in any Commutralized Indian Post Ophisi, after being confirm the application fee.
- The examination fee can also be filled from ATM card / net banking by the candidate Online Payment Gateway.
- Fee acceptance center as an acceptance center, after filling the application forms in Gujarat’s Caproll’s post office, the price of the currency’s currency will be filled in the examination fee. Of the cell part of the printed currency, two parts will be returned by the post office.
- The fee by the post office will have to be verified or checking whether the fee given by the confirmation number is already taken by the Confidence Number. ATM card / net banking “can also be filled by the online payment gateway.
- CLICK ON PRINT Application / Challan” to deposit online fees. And fill the details.
PSE – SSE EXAM FINAL ANSWER KEY (OFFICIAL):- CLICK HERE
ALWAYS USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR BETTER RESULT