Know your Ration Card Details Online. @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in . Pardarshita portal
Know your Ration Card Details Online. @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in . Pardarshita portal. Know the details of your ration card Make sure there is no error in your ration card, see all the ration card information given below through this website.
Know your Ration Card Details Online
PDS Supply Chain Information
- Your ration card details
- List of fair price shops
- List of Ration Card Holders (as per fair price shop)
- List of Ration Card Holders (by Retailer / Fairia)
- LPG List of connection holders (by agency)
- PNG List of connection holders (by agency)
- Permitted quantity details for fair price shopkeepers / retailers / hawkers
- List of Retailers / Fairies (for Kerosene Distribution)
- Village Vigilance Committee Member
- F.P.S. Transactions
- Ration card transactions
- Area wise ration card details – NFSA
Statistical information and contact information
- Details of monthly allotment of essential items per district and plan
- Details of district wise category wise ration card holders
- Storage capacity of district / taluka wise go down and contact information of go down manager
- Information of District Supply Officer
- Details of district wise regular and fair price shop areas under charge. Details of ration card holders)
- Amount due to ration card holders per person
- List of Mamlatdar shri district wise and taluka wise
Thus the Gujarat NFSA Ration Card New Beneficiary List as per area-wise, District and Taluka wise is published. The candidates who have a name under the beneficiary list will get the benefits of all government schemes.
All APL, BPL and AAY Ration Cardholders are provided various benefits under NFSA and Non-NFSA Scheme. However, you can directly check the DOF Gujarat IPDS NFSA Beneficiary Ration Card list District Wise, Village, Town Area wise from below steps
- Visit at the official website of IPDS Public Distribution System Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat.
- Now Click on NFSA Ration Abstract Link.
- Now enter Captcha and Click on the Go button.
- Click on Region Name respective District link.
- Now detailed NFSA and Non-NFSA ration Card list Region wise appear.
- Click on the Respective Regions name link.
- Now Click on Respective Area name kink.
- Click on Respective Ration Card type Link.
- Now the list of Ration Card Holders will appear and click on your name ration card list.
- Now abstract details of the Ration Card will appear.
- Take a printout copy for further reference.
If you have a mobile number, you can register a complaint online by registering the following mobile number. If you do not have a mobile number, you can register a complaint by dialing the toll free number 1800-233-5500.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Know Your Entitlement મળવાપાત્ર જથ્થો||Cli ck Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group Link||CLICK HERE|
Online Complaint : Click Here
Note : If there are any statistical or other errors in this report, please contact the Mamlatdar or Zonal Officer of your area for redressal.
Necessary help can also be obtained from the toll free number of the department (1800-233-5500).
Important :- Please Confirm all the Information on Official Website / Notification / Advertisement.
We have Provided Official Website / Notification / Advertisement’s Details Above.